PDA

View Full Version : My new Mower!!!!!

JC Lawnscape
07-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Had to meet the dealer in Atlanta to pickup my new Zipper 50 inch zero turn with a Kawasaki 31 hp motor. Very excited for my new addition to my company. Does anyone else have one of these mowers?

Sprinkler Buddy
07-21-2012, 10:35 PM
I have never heard of these mowers. Head lights and all. Cool! Hope you like it.

wandfsmall
07-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Had to meet the dealer in Atlanta to pickup my new Zipper 50 inch zero turn with a Kawasaki 31 hp motor. Very excited for my new addition to my company. Does anyone else have one of these mowers?

wow I thought zipper made front runners like grasshopper. Never even seen a mid-mount before. I doubt you will find many places running them as I have never even heard of any dealers carrying them.

JC Lawnscape
07-21-2012, 10:39 PM
wow I thought zipper made front runners like grasshopper. Never even seen a mid-mount before. I doubt you will find many places running them as I have never even heard of any dealers carrying them.

I got a killer deal on it. The dealer told me to take it out and show it while I'm using it. They are trying to promote this mower in the Charlotte area and as far as I know I'm the only one that has it in my area. It was supposed to be a Propane unit but decided at the last minute to go with Gas. It's amazing the difference between a Husqvarna 36 inch Swiss rider then going to the zero turn. Now just got to get used to it so I can cut straight lines lol.

Sprinkler Buddy
07-21-2012, 10:42 PM
You'll be a pro on it in no time. First zero turn, your gonna love the time it saves you.

JC Lawnscape
07-21-2012, 10:49 PM
You'll be a pro on it in no time. First zero turn, your gonna love the time it saves you.

I do love the time it saves! I have a client that it took me a little over 2 hours to cut on the Husqvarna. It only took me 45 minutes on the Zipper. Couldn't have been happier. Now time to acquire more clients!!!!!

LawnBoy0311
07-21-2012, 10:49 PM
nice buy!!! You'll love it!!!

SECTLANDSCAPING
07-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Never seen one of these. It looks like a cross between a dixie and a grasshopper.

You got a great engine on that puppy. You should be able to get 3000-4000 hours off that with few problems.

WorkForMySelf
07-21-2012, 11:01 PM
If batman mowed his own lawn... that would be the one for him :D

JC Lawnscape
07-21-2012, 11:06 PM
If batman mowed his own lawn... that would be the one for him :D

Ha ha ha. From what I was told by the dealer was that the guy that started this company is the son of the owner of Dixie Chopper. There are a lot of similarity's between the two.

wandfsmall
07-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Ha ha ha. From what I was told by the dealer was that the guy that started this company is the son of the owner of Dixie Chopper. There are a lot of similarity's between the two.

The dealer lied, First off the founder of Dixie Chopper only had a Step-Son from what I understand. Zipper was started by some former employees of Grazer Mowers. I do not know much about durability as I have never personally seen one. I have just heard rumors about them. The dealer should have known that much as it is published on the website. Also the zipper would be closer to a grasshopper or walker in design not Dixie.

Grass Doctor
07-22-2012, 11:28 PM
nice mower.

Steve
07-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Keep us posted of what you think about it as you get it out there mowing.