PDA

View Full Version : Funny

CHEESE2009
07-11-2012, 07:49 PM
We have a water restriction in our area, so we rely heavily on rain - and it isn't raining at all this year.

Client: So what do you do, if a lawn doesn't grow or need to be cut for like 3 weeks?

Me: Well... right now we basically have to show up to cut the weeds down for most properties. We are also mulching and cutting the lawns a bit higher - if that fails, we can be pretty convincing when we pretend to cut the grass that isn't there.

Client: Here is the money I owe you, you've been pretty convincing these past few weeks. Keep up the good "work".

LOL, made my day.

CHEESE2009
07-12-2012, 08:58 AM
At least you got the $. A lot of my people would say dont do it this week.

Yeah but I'm an evil businessman who must get paid regardless if a lawn needs cutting or not... they are paying for peace of mind, knowing that it will get maintained when it needs to be.

When a client pays, they are paying for a spot on my schedule - if they don't pay they get replaced.

It'd be hard to live if clients paid only when they wanted their lawn cut, cheeky bastards. :p

... A spider just landed on my head.... gross.... loll

CHEESE2009
07-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Client: Did I wake you up? Were you sleeping in?

Me: Yeah, but I was giving up anyway!

Client: I'm sorry about that.

Me: No, it's ok! A girl I see at the store who I often talk to said she tried this new energy drink, and said it was the biggest mistake of her life.. So I said I'd try one too. I couldn't fall asleep last night, and I still cant - and i'm tired of trying!

Steve
07-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Me: No, it's ok! A girl I see at the store who I often talk to said she tried this new energy drink, and said it was the biggest mistake of her life.. So I said I'd try one too. I couldn't fall asleep last night, and I still cant - and i'm tired of trying!

That is awesome!

http://www.healingtalks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Caffeine-overload-in-athletic-sports-or-energy-drinks.jpg