PDA

View Full Version : hello from East Texas

texaschoice
07-09-2012, 11:01 PM
hello my name is Eric and i opened Texas Choice Lawncare Services about three months ago in Huntsville Tx. so far i have used advertising such as yard signs, postcards, door flyers and business cards. all of these have brought me only a handful of customers. i have gotten more customers from word of mouth, signs on my trailer, facebook, and my website www.txchoicelawns.com. business has been slow at first but in the last two weeks it seems like im picking up a new customer everyday. i have been learning alot off this website and appreciate everyones input on here.

Steve
07-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you doing to help build that word of mouth advertising?

Do you try and sign up the neighbors of your current clients to help expand your route?

texaschoice
07-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Most of my clients are at work while im mowing there lawns. So i usually will put postcards on there neighbors doors. And as word of mouth goes i usually give my friends handfuls of business cards to pass out and that has been helping alot.

texaschoice
07-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Only two are my friend made me the website using vistaprint for $9 a month. She only used two of my pics and i dont know how to change them lol

Steve
07-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Keep up the good work! I look forwards to hearing your updates!