PDA

View Full Version : rocks in the back yard wtf again ?

Grass Doctor
07-07-2012, 09:52 PM
i being mowing this lawn for over 1 year now, it has won yard of the moth 2 time in a row, this year 2 of their next door neighbor hire me first the Daughter then the mom 2 month ago they went in vacation well after my very first customer won yard of the month 2x in row i notice there was rock in the lady next door back yard there has being people cleaning the house painting etc, so i figure it might someone doing work pluming, cable installation what ever my i had my help pick it put before he mow,well today i went to mow freaking rocks every f.... where again wtf i have the felling someone its trowing rocks over the fence, i dont know just trying to solve this mystery:rolleyes:

Hedgemaster
07-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Did someone else get paid to cut that lawn before you?

Grass Doctor
07-07-2012, 11:24 PM
ha :confused:

Grass Doctor
07-07-2012, 11:27 PM
ha you migth got that rigth, yeah some one else was cutting the lawn 3 month ago, when it was in the market paid by the realtor, ha :rolleyes: freaking asses this lady just buy this house to be close to her dauther.

Steve
07-09-2012, 10:47 AM
i have the felling someone its trowing rocks over the fence

Maybe they are! Can you remove them and see if they reappear the next time you go to mow the property?

Grass Doctor
07-10-2012, 12:03 AM
ive done twice allready :confused:

Steve
07-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Can you use a yard sweeper to remove the bulk of them before you mow?