PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Enforcement, LLC - Mississippi Gulf Coast

joebrogdon
06-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Hello all! I'm VERY new to the Lawn Care business. I've been wanting to do this for years now, and finally decided to quit talking about it, and do it! I just applied to form my LLC through Legal Zoom last Thursday, and I finally finished getting the equipment I needed to at least start this past weekend. I've already completed 3 jobs, with 3 more on the books and two I've been invited to estimate today! I'm all residentail right now, but after I get my "feet wet", and I get some good experience behind me, I'll be looking to go commercial as well. Thank's for the great forum, and I look forward to learning a lot here!

Joey Brogdon
Owner/President
Lawn Enforcement, LLC
Pass Christian, MS

WeekendWarriorLawn
06-26-2012, 04:55 PM
AWWESOME company name! very clever!

SECTLANDSCAPING
06-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Great, you can taze your customers for leaving dog crap in the yard..

How much does this service cost? I have a few that need to be tazed.

joebrogdon
06-27-2012, 10:44 AM
AWWESOME company name! very clever!

haha, thank you! I came up with that name, and then googled it, and realized there were several others...just not in my area, so luckily I get to use it! My logo says, "Lawn Enforcement - In Pursuit of Your Lawns Order"

Steve
06-27-2012, 12:31 PM
I've already completed 3 jobs, with 3 more on the books and two I've been invited to estimate today! I'm all residentail right now, but after I get my "feet wet", and I get some good experience behind me, I'll be looking to go commercial as well.

Welcome Joe and congratulations to you!

Now that you got these initial customers, have you been asking them for referrals or marketing to their neighbors to expand your route?