PDA

View Full Version : Going 7 years strong!

GalavottiLandscape
06-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Have been in the game going on 7 years strong. Working down on Cape Cod in Mass, along with every 17 year old with a pick up truck and his Dads old law mower ;) Came into here to learn more when it comes to flyers, advertisements, ideas, motivation, back up on some estimates an ideas for office organization! My girlfriend has taken over the office and I couldn't be happier! Professional invoices and invoice tracker along with beautifully organized mow lists makes my life easier! Looking forward to meeting everyone !

Cashin H&P
06-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Have been in the game going on 7 years strong. Working down on Cape Cod in Mass, along with every 17 year old with a pick up truck and his Dads old law mower ;) Came into here to learn more when it comes to flyers, advertisements, ideas, motivation, back up on some estimates an ideas for office organization! My girlfriend has taken over the office and I couldn't be happier! Professional invoices and invoice tracker along with beautifully organized mow lists makes my life easier! Looking forward to meeting everyone !

Nice to see some more new englanders. How is cutting down on the cape. I have a few friends who used to live down there.

Hedgemaster
06-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Welcome!!!

wat5150
06-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Nice. Im up in Maine. Mid coast area. Im new here also. We need some more New Englanders in here!!

Steve
06-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What initially got you to start your business?