PDA

View Full Version : Teresa's contract

Steve
10-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Here is a contract Teresa sent me. Could you please review it and let her know what you think of it?

Steve
10-24-2007, 03:27 PM
I dont have Microsoft Works so I haven't been able to open it. If anyone else can and maybe wants to cut and paste the text, that might be helpful or post a screen capture of the contract.

pnplawn
10-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 24 2007,4:08)]Here is a contract Teresa sent me. Could you please review it and let her know what you think of it?
I do not have it either, Tell her covert it to txt files or MSword. Or even pdf file. Something we all have so we can look at it.

BTW Steve I sent you some pms you get them?

Steve
10-24-2007, 05:25 PM
No, didn't get any pm's

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Lets see if this worked let me know.

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Worked for me things are just shifted around alot

Steve
10-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Oh that worked for me too! The only other thing I could think of was maybe adding how you would deal with late payments? What kind of interest would be added? Maybe?

But besides that, it looks good to me.

What's your view of adding home cleaning as a service too? Does it seem to compliment the lawn care business services?

Could a person purchase a full home care package that would include lawn maintenance and house cleaning? Would it sell if they were all packaged together?

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 24 2007,6:43)]What's your view of adding home cleaning as a service too? Does it seem to compliment the lawn care business services?

Could a person purchase a full home care package that would include lawn maintenance and house cleaning? Would it sell if they were all packaged together?
I have acctually had several current customers ask me about house cleaning. That is what got me thinking of this. I can't believe I forgot the late payment fees. I'll put it in now. I ran this by a customer that I have had since I started and she is thinking of combining services. I do have a couple friends that can help if this really picks things up. Now I just need to come up with a flyer for the combine services. I was thinking mow 3 days a week and clean 2 days then use Saturdays to fill in whatever was needed.

Steve
10-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Hmmmm this is some very interesting stuff. I am thinking you could have something like "Moseley Creek - your lawn care and home cleaning team."

Then you could have a couple of coupons that offered a trial discount on yard services and another on home cleaning services.

Something like this would be great especially for the holidays if you could sell gift packages. A husband could get for a wife maybe that would be 4 home cleanings for $x dollars.

Or come up with some holiday gift certificate packages.

Maybe at different price levels. That could be a neat way to sell it. Then you could also maybe offer a few of these to raffle or auction off for a local fund raiser? Like at a Tricky Tray?

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Just messing around with possible flyers. Here's one.

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 07:47 PM
txt did not show pics?? this one does but their moved around a bit.

Steve
10-24-2007, 08:34 PM
I made a screen capture of this!

You know what would be really cool too possibly what if you and maybe your staff stood on the side of your truck in pink shirts. Maybe some of you sitting on a mower and some of you with plastic gloves on holding mops or something like that. Ask your friends to take part in the picture! That would look awesome!

Maybe have different package deals or coupons on the flyer then too!

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Good idea but.....I think I need to come up with a different color for the guys. Green maybe?

Steve
10-24-2007, 08:42 PM
YEA! That would rock!

This would be an amazing picture ! I think it would totally promote your business as being a very successful and rolling business!

Have some maybe standing there with a vacuum cleaner and maybe a duster?

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 08:55 PM
As you could tell by the ground in the last pics I posted we have been doing some major tree removal at my house and my front yard is not pretty, so... I just called a friend and customer of mine to ask if we could use her place for the photo opp. She told me she'd be honored. I'm gonna try to get things worked out for pics this weekend. I keeps getting dark before I think to take pictures for ya all to see. Man this single mom thing sucks sometimes. Gotta keep goin for them though.

Steve
10-24-2007, 08:59 PM
You know, you can always use photoshop to edit the grass and add green grass to it.

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Well, her place will be perfect. I have been on it for 3 years and finally have the bear spots filled in and the pond looking awsome. Plus you'd be able to see the ocean in the background.

Steve
10-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh how sweet!

What will you do for matching shirts?

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I acctually have some pinkish/purple shirts that I bought on clearence in the spring and have not worn them. I also have a couple kelly green larger man type t shirts we can use for the picture. Just have to coordinate everyone.

Steve
10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Did you ever try to silk screen? Its really simple and you could do it with the kids and make the shirts. It could look great!

moseley creek
10-24-2007, 09:13 PM
I've done the print and press. You basically mirror the image then print it out onto this paper then iron it on. Same thing?

Steve
10-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Yea you can do that. They also have kits that are cheap at local craft stores. You print out the image on a sheet of clear plastic. Then you put this light sensitive photo emulsion on the screen. Let it dry and then you lay the printout on the screen and put a light over it. A little while later you rinse the screen with water and the image appears!

Its so much fun!

Then you can use the screen over and over again. These kits must go for $20 or $30.