PDA

View Full Version : Hello

ladymower
06-16-2012, 11:12 PM
I am not new to the mowing. For several years I have mowed for friends and relatives. Recently structured into an LLC with all the Requirements to Be a Legal Business. I am retired from the medical field. Was raised on a farm and have always worked hard. I work PT for another small business and mow for that business and several of the employees . Currently I have enough mowing clients to keep me busy for 3 to 4 days a week. I have a 2004 GMC Envoy and pull 16 foot customized trailer. I use CubCadet riding mowers 50" and 54" and an old Commercial 48" Scag. I have a variety of push mowers and weedeaters , a Back Pack ECHO blower and a Craftsman blower. TODAY I ordered my first zero turn. I mow a lotta of hilly terrain so I have the CubCadet Z-Force S Commercial on order. The 48" deck will work on most all the jobs I have so it was more versatile for me then the 60" deck.

Sprinkler Buddy
06-17-2012, 08:07 AM
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Enjoy your new mower. :-)

Steve
06-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Welcome to our forum!

That is a great story! Do you have plans to take your business further or are you comfortable where you are at now?

FTGUlawncare
06-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Welcome !!!!!!!

ladymower
06-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Thank you for the welcome messages.. The new mower is awesome and works well for me on 2 of my biggest jobs that are hillsides. I am planing already for the spring bids in 2013 on some local parks and possibly a couple dams in my county. I like the big all day jobs . I have been researching the Dixie Chopper Dominator mower . It would work well if I land the dam mowing. Then I will have to hire the spouse.

WorkForMySelf
06-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Thank you for the welcome messages.. The new mower is awesome and works well for me on 2 of my biggest jobs that are hillsides. I am planing already for the spring bids in 2013 on some local parks and possibly a couple dams in my county. I like the big all day jobs . I have been researching the Dixie Chopper Dominator mower . It would work well if I land the dam mowing. Then I will have to hire the spouse.

if your the one out mowing then tell that spouse to get back in the kitchen and make you a sandwich! :D

ladymower
06-25-2012, 10:10 AM
There is no "IF" I do the mowing. I will take Ham and Swiss on rye for that sandwich... Yep you bet he will make me that sandwich if I ask him to. :D

I have some very picky clients thus.. " Mowing With Perfection " is my company motto. :)