PDA

View Full Version : Work Conversations

CHEESE2009
06-14-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't work alone, so there are a lot of conversations between myself and my guy. A lot of the time we mock/do impressions of our clients and burst out laughing, gamble on if clients are going to bother us or not, gamble if a client left toys and crap all over the lawn again, fantasize about a few of our lady clients and wondering when we'll catch them nude swimming in their pools when we show up... etc.

Today's conversation was about how I tried to give myself a lobotomy in my sleep.

For example, you know when your stoned out of your mind, and you get an itch you need to scratch for what feels like 1000 hours?

Basically, I was soooo tired last night, yet I was just barely awake because I had an itch in my ear, and I couldn't reach it. My tired self thought it made sense to dig my finger deeper into my ear until I felt relief, then I 'woke up' because of the pain I caused myself instead LOL.

I guess my brain was itchy or something, gotta be more careful. Damn ear still hurts.

-

My guy said he's used to me talking about the weirdest sh*t in the mornings. Like today;

"What would you do, if the roads were made of Chicken Kievs? Imagine all that grease?"

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFZeWH24K3iB_aGPfk6bDIZ0HTu2pXP z9unpG04vcAi4OV_J2VsZq-mfvw

Apex Lawn & Landscape
06-14-2012, 11:28 PM
I can relate to all these topics lol...still waiting for my landscaping milf encounter... But it's funny you mention chicken. Today my guy was talking about how his daughter had friends over recently...he couldn't believe the " size of titts on these 16 yr old girls..I swear it's the steroids in the Tyson chicken!" he says, I lost it lol

CHEESE2009
06-14-2012, 11:52 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobell
06-15-2012, 11:13 PM
I work by myself, so I only have the voices in my head to keep me company. Let me tell you, those guys are a bunch of weirdos...