PDA

View Full Version : New to this and excited to get started

Kathipa60
06-13-2012, 07:26 AM
Steve I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for the warm welcome when I joined this site. This is a new journey for myself and my fiance. After helping neighbors and a job termination, we decided this would be a great business to start and we have been encouraged by family and friends as well. We are just getting things off the ground but we are reading and researching as we go. We are so glad to have a place to come and see what others have tried and have questions answered.

CHEESE2009
06-13-2012, 09:35 AM
I think you guys will have a lot of fun doing this.

If you have any questions at all, just ask! No question is stupid here.

"Should I eat eggs before cutting grass" - is not a stupid question.

And no, you shouldn't eat eggs before cutting grass, unless you want the runs.

:)

Welcome!

Steve
06-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you doing now to get your business up and running?

Kathipa60
06-13-2012, 03:35 PM
We are using door hangers and word of mouth. We are also getting appropriate licenses, insurance and bonding information as well.

ringahding1
06-13-2012, 06:03 PM
We are using door hangers and word of mouth. We are also getting appropriate licenses, insurance and bonding information as well.

Door hangers are a great idea and way to get the business off the ground. You may think about a business website as well, to reference customers to. Do you have your business listed online yet?

WorkForMySelf
06-13-2012, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=CHEESE2009;109587]I think you guys will have a lot of fun doing this.

If you have any questions at all, just ask! No question is stupid here.

"Should I eat eggs before cutting grass" - is not a stupid question.

And no, you shouldn't eat eggs before cutting grass, unless you want the runs.

:)

Man i thought that was just an allergic reaction to grass!! I was about to get one of those weekend campers that slide into the bed of the truck with a potty in it for on the job "incidents"