PDA

View Full Version : On a real note...

DeMenkey
06-12-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm trying to find more sites on the internet to spend my time than the normal Facebook and what not. What are some good, helpful, sites/forums/etc. that you normally go to, can be anything related. Landscaping, business, programming, gaming, whatever it is. Just spread the word of some good stuff if you would? Anyone wanna suggest any?

Von Bobbeh
06-13-2012, 02:18 PM
First, create an email with a password you cannot remember without writing it down.
Then change your facebook to the same password and make the new email your facebook's email.
After that "deactivate" your account then log out, burn the password, and viola you now have several hours more each day to work on marketing, lawn maintenance jobs, and research. That's how I quit facebook and I haven't looked back since.

WorkForMySelf
06-13-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm trying to find more sites on the internet to spend my time than the normal Facebook and what not. What are some good, helpful, sites/forums/etc. that you normally go to, can be anything related. Landscaping, business, programming, gaming, whatever it is. Just spread the word of some good stuff if you would? Anyone wanna suggest any?

hey i think i just read a email from you and then noticed that you are on this forum? You would not happened to have emailed through craiglist atlanta about trading a ram 1500 today?? I am sure that there are not too many demenkeys out there lol

CHEESE2009
06-13-2012, 07:41 PM
Ok, here we go;

cinemassacre.com
A very entertaining site that reviews movies and classic videogames, it's hilarious.

newgrounds.com
A site for flash developers to show off their work (animations or games, with music too).

justin.tv
Not exactly sure, but people often stream tv shows and movies there, and other random stuff.

shoutcast.com/radio/Comedy
Stand up comedians streamed, fun to listen to!

9gag.com
A site that displays a lot of common internet memes/pictures.

minecraft.net
A game I love, and you should friggen get it LMAO.

actionscript.org
I use this to chat about game developing etc, kinda like this site but for adobe products.

store.steampowered.com
If you download steam, you can purchase and play games with it instead of actually driving to the store to buy a game.

Fraps.com
What I use to record my on computer screen videos. If you get it, you might end up wanting to record your gameplay too!

w3schools.com
Learn everything you need to know about html and css

netflix.ca or netflix.com
If you get an account, you can watch movies and tv shows.

DeMenkey
06-13-2012, 08:26 PM
hey i think i just read a email from you and then noticed that you are on this forum? You would not happened to have emailed through craiglist atlanta about trading a ram 1500 today?? I am sure that there are not too many demenkeys out there lol

yep, that's me. There is only one "DeMenkey" out on the internet and that's me. Demented Monkey. lol Small world huh, that's funny. Your the one with the s10 huh?