PDA

View Full Version : toro ss4200 time cutter "kols ingine"

Grass Doctor
06-11-2012, 09:14 AM
well i refuse my self, to buy a zero turn and a trailer for a long time, i like the idea of walking behind the lawn mowers and save gas by just using my truck and walk to be in shape :D for the regular 1/4 to 1/3 of and acre resident i service, this past weeks i have grow from doing small lawn to start doing up to 1/2 acres to 2 acre, which being this last number my biggest yard, 2acres of wild grass pretty much manicure, the rest are below 1 acre of nice manicure lawns well i gain 6 of this accounts last week so i decide to buy me a a riding mower i went whit the toro ss4200 any rewius, tips or advice in this equipment it brand new 2013 model

thank u.

Steve
06-11-2012, 03:07 PM
What made you decide to go with that one?

Grass Doctor
06-11-2012, 03:16 PM
What made you decide to go with that one?

cheese videos .

Hedgemaster
06-11-2012, 05:47 PM
^^^ LOL!

Funny. When I watch Cheese's videos, I go buy BEER. :D

Hey, good luck with the mower. I was considering one, but a ZTR is on hold for now.

Grass Doctor
06-11-2012, 07:37 PM
i know, it was on hold for me too, but i was push in to it, oh well here i go :D now.

FTGUlawncare
06-11-2012, 08:14 PM
i just bought the SS4235 and i couldnt be happier , the cut is very good even at higher speeds , the tourque on the 20hp kolher is good ....the reson i bought it was i wanted to take on bigger jobs, was looking at the toro stand on and the scag but they were a little more than i wanted to spend .....i can fit this through most gates and ...well yea i think the investment will pay for itself :) my mulching kit, hour meter,rubber foot guard and armrests will be here tomorrow

Grass Doctor
06-11-2012, 08:45 PM
i just bought the SS4235 and i couldnt be happier , the cut is very good even at higher speeds , the tourque on the 20hp kolher is good ....the reson i bought it was i wanted to take on bigger jobs, was looking at the toro stand on and the scag but they were a little more than i wanted to spend .....i can fit this through most gates and ...well yea i think the investment will pay for itself :) my mulching kit, hour meter,rubber foot guard and armrests will be here tomorrow

thanks there buddy, a positive review, from a pro awesome this is my first ztr, i was not exited at the beginning about but i start feeling a little fussy about i think its great just mow my lawn whit it, really smooth ride, i have to practice to get straight lines all that.

FTGUlawncare
06-11-2012, 10:22 PM
thanks there buddy, a positive review, from a pro awesome this is my first ztr, i was not exited at the beginning about but i start feeling a little fussy about i think its great just mow my lawn whit it, really smooth ride, i have to practice to get straight lines all that.

i had to cut my lawn , and i think i cut my parents lawn several times just to practice :) the trick is not to look at the grips just watch where you are going and watch the wheels , you almost have to keep a steady flow , i just mowed 2 of my customers today for the first time with the toro one customer is about 8000sq ft and the other is around 9 and it looked so nice when i was done

you make one wrong move near a curb or something of that nature and your F'ed LOL ....it makes mowing fun ..

Grass Doctor
06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
i had to cut my lawn , and i think i cut my parents lawn several times just to practice :) the trick is not to look at the grips just watch where you are going and watch the wheels , you almost have to keep a steady flow , i just mowed 2 of my customers today for the first time with the toro one customer is about 8000sq ft and the other is around 9 and it looked so nice when i was done

you make one wrong move near a curb or something of that nature and your F'ed LOL ....it makes mowing fun ..

:D, after i hit the the retaining wall my mother in law build, my wife and her, screen at me, be careful:D, its to late now i said im just learning i screen back, :mad: after i cover my wife in grass debris :D

CHEESE2009
06-12-2012, 07:10 PM
LOL

I had the bagger attached to the tractor and reversed into my guy who was trimming... He fell into a bush and I had to stop for a minute and wipe my tears of laughter.