PDA

View Full Version : :( lol

CHEESE2009
06-11-2012, 04:08 AM
So I tossed and turned all night, and now I give up. It's 5am and I've got two days of work to get done lol.

God dammit.

Today is the day with the chit chatty clients too, and that annoying guy who wanted me to bring his neighbors lawn mower in to repair (I have been avoiding him) .. I actually think he called me last night with a blocked number TWICE at 10pm. People are so weird.

One day I'm just going to snap light myself on fire and hug all my annoying clients to death. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? AFFECTION?! IT BURNS DOESN'T IT?! WE CAN TALK FOREVER IN HELL NOW!!!!"

Steve
06-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I'd love to see you hire some retiree to just be your public relations person. Job description, to talk to the chatty customers :)

Hell, maybe you could get someone to volunteer for it as long as it would get them out of the house!

Hedgemaster
06-11-2012, 06:44 PM
So are you taking that stranger's mower to the shop, or what?

:D

myblacktruck
06-12-2012, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=Hedgemaster;109463]So are you taking that stranger's mower to the shop, or what?

Yeah what he said :cool:

CHEESE2009
06-12-2012, 01:13 PM
lmao, i love you guys.

No I told him I'm not doing it, but he's still persistent, and trying to assure me that it wont be a bother for me to do. Sure, maybe it's a couple minutes away from my home, but I'm not a slave.

In fact, I went to the shop twice during this time LMAO. His neighbors mower can sit out side all year for all I care, eventually I might get a lawn job out of this. :D

I'd love to say this...
Me: Your lawns getting a little long there.. *cough*.
Neighbor of client: Oh. Well... My lawn mower is broken.
Me: Ya I bet... Would be a shame if it never gets fixed, you might have to hire someone...

wandfsmall
06-12-2012, 02:56 PM
lmao, i love you guys.

No I told him I'm not doing it, but he's still persistent, and trying to assure me that it wont be a bother for me to do. Sure, maybe it's a couple minutes away from my home, but I'm not a slave.

In fact, I went to the shop twice during this time LMAO. His neighbors mower can sit out side all year for all I care, eventually I might get a lawn job out of this. :D

I'd love to say this...
Me: Your lawns getting a little long there.. *cough*.
Neighbor of client: Oh. Well... My lawn mower is broken.
Me: Ya I bet... Would be a shame if it never gets fixed, you might have to hire someone...

I would just call the shop and give them his number to have it picked up. tell them your not a repair service and do not want to play middleman.

Steve
06-12-2012, 02:58 PM
It be funny if you came up with some wacky request for him and you kept on him about it, just to see how he responds.

You said he was a realtor? Why not ask him if he has a house with an in ground pool for sale you could stay over night at and invite some friends over? LOL It would be a riot if every time he brought this up, you brought something up of your own as well.

jrayb39667
06-12-2012, 10:05 PM
I like Steve's idea. You could tell him you are looking for a house that has an in ground pool and a storm shelter that has to be exactly 16'x16' so you can take your lawn equipment in if there ever happens to be a tornado haha.

Steve
06-13-2012, 12:10 PM
HAHAHHAH that was good

http://www.emailajoke.com/images/ver4/funny_pics/general/Redneck-Storm-Shelter.jpg