PDA

View Full Version : Done for the week!

Sprinkler Buddy
06-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Against all odds, we managed to beat the rain all week and are going to do a little fishing Friday :-) Hope those reds are biting. I'll fish in the rain as long as there's no lightning. Lol

Sprinkler Buddy
06-08-2012, 05:41 AM
Woke up this mourning 5:30 AM, raining of-course. Tide isn't right for fishing until this afternoon, my boys are up now at 6:30 ready to go now despite the rain and tide. Lol

Steve
06-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Well I hope you have a great day of fishing.

Sprinkler Buddy
06-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Moma didn't want me taking our boys in the rain, hoping tomorrow will be a little nicer. Figures Monday looks like great weather. Lol

Island Lawn Care
06-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Against all odds, we managed to beat the rain all week and are going to do a little fishing Friday :-) Hope those reds are biting. I'll fish in the rain as long as there's no lightning. Lol

Nice......im the opossite....im way behind from the rain and to top it off i got the walker SUPER stuck tonight right before dark before a thiunderstorm! its still sitting there now for me to deal with in the morning. Im a one man team so i have to come-along it out in the a.m. then fix the ruts. lol.....o well. good for you!

Sprinkler Buddy
06-09-2012, 05:34 AM
Nothing aggravates me more when I get stuck, mostly because when I do get stuck, I know I had no business trying to do it that wet. Lol

I run two mowers so I or my help will pull each other out. Usually it's me that gets stuck because I'm the one that mows the questionable areas of a yard. My help loves rubbing it in the few times I do get stuck. Lol

Sprinkler Buddy
06-10-2012, 06:53 AM
The reds weren't biting! Lol

We did catch a bunch of baby black tip sharks, one trout, cat fish, and a sting ray.

The black drum were tailing everywhere, kids loved watching them just yards from the boat. It was a great overcast day. Just no keepers in the boat. Besides my twin boys :-)

Steve
06-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Take some pics of what you catch! I'd love to see it.

Sprinkler Buddy
06-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Will do, the rain was in the forecast too much so I didn't take the camera this time.