PDA

View Full Version : OTS Landscaping Services

otslandscapingservices
06-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike. Myself and my partner Owen started out last year just mowing a couple of yards. Today, only one year later, we have grown to three trucks, five regular employees, and over 1000% revenue growth. We are slowly narrowing our focus to commercial and high-end residential and projections for 2013 are looking great. We look forward to speaking with you and sharing whatever ideas we may have to help our fellow gardeners. I believe competition is essential to healthy business and I hope to add to the many diverse and innovative ideas on this forum.

Thanks for allowing OTS Landscaping Services to be part of this great community.

Steve
06-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi Mike,

That is a fantastic story!

What would you suggest other new start up lawn care business owners do to gain new customers? Were there any steps you took to market your business that you thought worked out well and others that you thought didn't?

Sprinkler Buddy
06-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, glad to see you here.

Liberty Landscaping LLC
06-07-2012, 10:36 PM
How in the world are you running three trucks with one year in business with solid customers ? Is it all lawn maintenance or hardscaping too? That seems off unless you do a lot of conservation work or more then lawn maintenance to grow that fast in a year.... if you did your advertising method would be interesting to hear about as steve asked....