06-06-2012, 01:29 AM
whats up guys been a lurker for a while figured i would sign up

CHEESE2009
06-06-2012, 09:50 AM
welcome to Neverland!

Steve
06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you to initially start your lawn care business?

FTGUlawncare
06-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you to initially start your lawn care business?

i started mowing grass for money when i was 14 door to door as of now i work a full time job and run my lawn lawn business on saturday and sundays sucks but it works because i dont have to worry about the mortage haha , stated out because i wanted to just make extra money and turned out i actually enjoy the work , enjoy helping people have nice lawnsa nd landscaping , i learned everything from my parents they have a beautiful lawn and beautiful landscaping and gardens ...i owe everything i know to them ..

so now im about to take the next step and get the actual business going ...in all honesty i have not taken a paycheck or any cash out of the business , i just keep puttting it back in , as of now my truck is paid for i have bought 2 new push lawnmowers this year and am about to invest in my first Zero turn lawn mower :) i am not a huge business but i am not suffering , i read most of your forums and i never low balled from the start and it worked :) thanks

Steve
06-07-2012, 01:03 PM
That is great! What are your plans now with your business as you look into the future?