PDA

View Full Version : World Lawn

Shark1611
06-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Anyone out there own or have owned a World Lawn ZTR? I am looking a a great deal on a brand new one. It is a 52" with a KWI engine.

Hedgemaster
06-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Oh, wow... I don't think I'd spend good money on one of their ZTRs.

I was considering one of their walk behinds, but that's a lot less of a financial risk if it turns out to be a mistake.
I bought a Ferris instead - not a mistake.

Finding ANY info on World lawn equipment is tough. Good luck getting info from an owner.

jymie
06-01-2012, 08:36 PM
I bought one this year, so far no problems with it. Mine is 48". I like how it handles and it has some pep to it. I mainly bought it as my first z turn so I can learn how to use one. Not sure my next one would be worldlawn, still too early to make a good judgement since I only have 35 hrs on it. I am told they come in belt drive and not belt drive. If you get one, make sure it is not belt driven. That's what I was told.

wandfsmall
06-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Anyone out there own or have owned a World Lawn ZTR? I am looking a a great deal on a brand new one. It is a 52" with a KWI engine.

World lawn is a Chinese mower company that just bought encore. I think they are now making units in the US and I have no idea of the quality of the stuff. I have been watching the stuff though as it does have good pricing.

Shark1611
06-02-2012, 08:49 PM
I bought one this year, so far no problems with it. Mine is 48". I like how it handles and it has some pep to it. I mainly bought it as my first z turn so I can learn how to use one. Not sure my next one would be worldlawn, still too early to make a good judgement since I only have 35 hrs on it. I am told they come in belt drive and not belt drive. If you get one, make sure it is not belt driven. That's what I was told.

On the mower I am looking at it is a band new 52" cut for $4,400.00. How does that compair in price to 48" that bought?

jymie
06-03-2012, 07:12 AM
I payed $3800 for mine.