PDA

View Full Version : Just Ordered

CHEESE2009
05-21-2012, 10:39 PM
A ton of lawn signs;

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/breeze2009/lawnsign.png

They are going on all of my clients properties.

Hedgemaster
05-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Are you hoping that people are curious enough to call - even if they aren't sure WTF a "Breeze Enterprise" is?

It looks great. I just have my doubts that anyone would make the connection to a lawn service.

bruces
05-22-2012, 12:16 AM
I am with hedge on this one ,not really sure what the multi-coloured star thingy represents .
On second thought ,cheese might be the smartest dude ever ....... I think he decided he would make a generic sign ,then when a customer calls ,he figures out what they want [could be a massage ,a new toilet installed ,a date for friday night ,a lobotomy ,etc etc ,] and instantly thats what his business specializes in ,at the time at least .Holy crap ,I might have to try that myself!

CHEESE2009
05-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Pretty much how I want to grow, is to do multiple things. A name is a name.

also,

"ENTRETIEN DE PELOUSE" = "LAWN MAINTENANCE".

lol <3

I totally understand where you are coming from, but I do not want to be limited to one service forever by name.

-

That star thing is my logo, and it's a pinwheel.

http://www.runnerduck.com/images/kc_pinwheel.jpg

Johnny_boy02
05-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Did you ask your customers how they feel about you posting signs on their property?

It may be a geographical thing, you rarely see any type of sign like that around here. I would not be ok with it so I would never ask anyone to put signs up.

CHEESE2009
05-22-2012, 01:29 AM
All of them would like signs put up. I suppose it gives them a way to show off, and/or to help us out. Plus, it means we technically have to do our best work to present to passerby's.

Also, you don't see it because no one has done it for lawn maintenance alone, now there is me!

shadrach
05-22-2012, 04:44 AM
It may be a geographical thing, you rarely see any type of sign like that around here.

Here you have to get a permit from the city & it is $25 per sign per month. Some places they really don't like the signs.

Hedgemaster
05-22-2012, 08:37 AM
I get the whole "I do various things" idea, but really, the sign doesn't "say" anything.

With repetition, you will begin to brand yourself with that image, but until then, it's just a sign that says nothing. So long as you understand that, go for it.

I put a yard sign up while I'm working, but I don't leave it behind. People DO take notice over time.

CHEESE2009
05-22-2012, 03:14 PM
"ENTRETIEN DE PELOUSE" = "LAWN MAINTENANCE".

What would you like the sign to say?

Company Name
Service
Phone

CHEESE2009
05-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Write the sign in Korean next time.. that should get even more calls.

lol!

I live in a French province. I am also not American.

Hedgemaster
05-22-2012, 06:30 PM
lol!

I live in a French province. I am also not American.

How very un-American of you.

:D

OK. Now I get it.
Some of us were forced to learn Spanish and French in school. I wasn't one of them.

bruces
05-22-2012, 10:36 PM
looks like your new signs will work fine for your market cheese , they do look nice .

Apex Lawn & Landscape
05-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Geeeez! Dont Worry Cheese, I put the whole Canada...French thing together from the beginning! I was observing your sign and was brainstorming......you say your logo is a pinwheel....what if you cut out the logo on a few of those yard signs and actually put in a rotating pinwheel? it would be pretty eye catchy.

CHEESE2009
05-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Geeeez! Dont Worry Cheese, I put the whole Canada...French thing together from the beginning! I was observing your sign and was brainstorming......you say your logo is a pinwheel....what if you cut out the logo on a few of those yard signs and actually put in a rotating pinwheel? it would be pretty eye catchy.

If ever I become a Hitman, I'll leave a pinwheel behind with my victims, lmao.

-
Thx everyone for your comments.

Hugs and kisses, and some rape.

<3

CHEESE2009
05-24-2012, 08:36 AM
sounds more like a sex offender than a hit man....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4QLmQIzN2GTKDxAaeh9af-sPmIhWn4STKqS2pX1iqnYUWAj3IMoH2wWhJlw

lmao