PDA

View Full Version : One of those days...

Cashin H&P
05-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Today has been one headache after another. First my push mower died so I need a new one, second my main truck needs a new transfer case, third my employee while brining said truck to the shop backes out of the shop and hits the neighbors car...how was your day?

SECTLANDSCAPING
05-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Its in the air. I popped a rear tire on my ztr. I cant find the tire anywhere. Ran out of trimmer string. Missed the dump by 10 mins. The recoil spring in my pressure washer broke. I had to use the homeowners. Then I Was down poured on. On the way home the bearing in the trailer started making all kinds of noise.

Cashin H&P
05-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Its in the air. I popped a rear tire on my ztr. I cant find the tire anywhere. Ran out of trimmer string. Missed the dump by 10 mins. The recoil spring in my pressure washer broke. I had to use the homeowners. Then I Was down poured on. On the way home the bearing in the trailer started making all kinds of noise.

Man that sucks, I think today was a shi*show all over the place...luckly the dent on the neighbors car is not too bad.

CHEESE2009
05-21-2012, 03:52 PM
A client was having outdoor renovations done, this week he blames me for damages around his property. Very tiring to put up with these old arsed folks.

Cashin H&P
05-21-2012, 03:55 PM
A client was having outdoor renovations done, this week he blames me for damages around his property. Very tiring to put up with these old arsed folks.

I know what you mean last week some one put a stop payment on a check because the contrctor building there new deck dorve his truck on the lawn, got stuck and made a mess..like thats my fault?

JeffK26
05-21-2012, 04:34 PM
like thats my fault?

Of course it's your fault. You cut the grass wrong so the other guy's truck was able to tear up the lawn. If you would have properly cut it the grass blades would have been able to hold the weight of the truck! :p

My day was great. Mondays are maintenance and odd jobs day. I did maintenance and had no odd jobs today. I slept until 8am. Ate breakfast, took a nap around 10am. woke up at noon, went to the garage and sharpened blades, checked fluids, cleaned up...all the usual.

Sucks i didn't have any jobs today, but it was nice to have a day off, we have property in Southern Missouri and we're going there for Memorial Day weekend so we spent yesterday down there mowing and weed eating and getting the property up to par. It was a mess.

PineHillLawn
05-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Of course it's your fault. You cut the grass wrong so the other guy's truck was able to tear up the lawn. If you would have properly cut it the grass blades would have been able to hold the weight of the truck! :p

My day was great. Mondays are maintenance and odd jobs day. I did maintenance and had no odd jobs today. I slept until 8am. Ate breakfast, took a nap around 10am. woke up at noon, went to the garage and sharpened blades, checked fluids, cleaned up...all the usual.

Sucks i didn't have any jobs today, but it was nice to have a day off, we have property in Southern Missouri and we're going there for Memorial Day weekend so we spent yesterday down there mowing and weed eating and getting the property up to par. It was a mess.

JeffK, Where abouts in MO are you? I'm in Nixa just south of Springfield!

Hedgemaster
05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
You think you have it bad?

I ran over dog poop and got it all imbedded in my rear tire of my walk behind.

And there isn't a dog at this property.

And it was runny poop.

JeffK26
05-21-2012, 09:30 PM
JeffK, Where abouts in MO are you? I'm in Nixa just south of Springfield!

Imperial, Mo. 20ish miles south of St louis! a tad bit away...good to see a fellow Missourian here.

CHEESE2009
05-21-2012, 09:39 PM
And it was runny poop.

:(

That makes me very sad to hear.