PDA

View Full Version : Another video

CHEESE2009
05-17-2012, 06:05 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-hkNkzY8RIY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Apex Lawn & Landscape
05-17-2012, 08:13 PM
I noticed at :41 how steep your trailer gate is...how in the hell does your ztr deck clear that?

CHEESE2009
05-17-2012, 08:24 PM
I noticed at :41 how steep your trailer gate is...how in the hell does your ztr deck clear that?

I'm very lucky as it's just enough to let me go up and down with ease.

For good measure, I try to lean forward as I go up, so that I don't do a wheelie then smack the deck back down on the trailer breaking everything lol. It's rare, but it happens if I'm not paying attention.

Apex Lawn & Landscape
05-17-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm very lucky as it's just enough to let me go up and down with ease.

For good measure, I try to lean forward as I go up, so that I don't do a wheelie then smack the deck back down on the trailer breaking everything lol. It's rare, but it happens if I'm not paying attention.

lol I have seen this happen. I was at a engine repair shop and a guy was picking up his Ferris ztr with one of those light duty dump trailers... he slowly rolls up till he gets to that point just before it teeters, trailer flys forward ,he gets scared pulls back on the lap bars and the same thing again, up and down, a vicious cycle over and over lollll.

Hedgemaster
05-17-2012, 09:30 PM
:confused: The "trimmer action" confuses Hedgemaster...

:D

Cool to see that I'm not the only one with a cap on is truck. Never seen anyone else doing this with a cap.

Apex Lawn & Landscape
05-17-2012, 09:36 PM

Cool to see that I'm not the only one with a cap on is truck. Never seen anyone else doing this with a cap.

Ya I noticed that too lol I let it slide though, I get that at first hes trimming around a tree root? but swings around and does a mini dance . good movie drama

CHEESE2009
05-17-2012, 09:37 PM

stumps. see (http://youtu.be/BBUcvk6-Iz8?t=2m50s)

LOL, yeah he was going back to the lawn (he ran out of gas) to trim around the roots I didn't mow over with the tractor. This lawn is fun to do, never looks great because he (the client) doesn't want to spend money to revive it, and it's full of stumps and roots. It's the same lawn I did in my other video, you can see me avoid them LOL.. hate those bastards, but I can now mow that lawn with my eyes closed :D

I like the cap on the truck because I don't want people to easily rob me lol.

If no one has a trimmer rack, I suppose not having a cap would be convenient to grab a trimmer. Plus, it makes the truck look proper with it!