PDA

View Full Version : Received email for lawn maintenance in troy mo

veteranslawncaresystems
05-14-2012, 01:05 PM
I received a email for a forecloure property, in troy mo. Does anyone cut in that area. part of the email said, "As of now this just needs a grass cut.
As of now this is only a one time cut unless the bank orders recuts, depends on what they are doing with it. If they do order recuts it is about 2 to 3 times a month and if you do this first cut, I will contact you for the future recuts."

if you work in that area pm me and ill forward you the email.
when you pm me send me your email address

thanks
brian

Steve
05-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Brian is that anywhere near you or no?

If you don't get any responses here, would it be worthwhile to do a quick online search for some companies in that area? Maybe sending jobs to them could help you get some jobs from them in the future?

veteranslawncaresystems
05-15-2012, 11:41 AM
its about 30 to 45 minutes away depending on traffic. nice area but not worth the trip. there are a few outfits out there i can contact but first i wanted to hit it up on here first.

hey steve you need to make a thread area for us to post jobs that we have been contacted with but our out of our area. that we can let other members know about

Steve
05-16-2012, 12:06 PM
hey steve you need to make a thread area for us to post jobs that we have been contacted with but our out of our area. that we can let other members know about

That is a good idea. We tried that a little while back and it wasn't used much so I changed it around.

Who knows though, maybe someone local will read this and contact you about it. So thank you for posting it :)