PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy bumper stickers that say Our equipment is monitored by Gps

veteranslawncaresystems
05-12-2012, 04:59 PM
would you buy bumper stickers that say

"Our Equipment is Monitored By GPS"

to deter theft

lawnman3fl
05-12-2012, 05:13 PM
i will take 5 stickers if there being made ...you could have them made and sell them and add a few bucks to help get you back n running ....

i am sure there is someone here that could accept the funds thru a pay pal account and send you the donations to help get you back n running...

come on guys every little bit helps a fellow veteran....:cool::cool::cool:

its not a handout its a hand up...

veteranslawncaresystems
05-12-2012, 05:19 PM
i emailed 696 Signs to get a quote its not about making money, yes i wanna get back up and running, but i want to deter this from happening to anymore of us. i plan on putting them on here and on ebay, and craiglist

Apex Lawn & Landscape
05-12-2012, 06:15 PM
I have stickers on my mowers next to the keys that say "equipped with Lojack" hey anything that helps. I always take my brake off and engage my blades to make it harder to take when I run into stores...home depot for instance.

SECTLANDSCAPING
05-12-2012, 07:14 PM
i emailed 696 Signs to get a quote its not about making money, yes i wanna get back up and running, but i want to deter this from happening to anymore of us. i plan on putting them on here and on ebay, and craiglist

I would stay away from craigslist, unless you want potential thieves to see the stickers.

veteranslawncaresystems
05-12-2012, 07:31 PM
ya ill stay away from craiglist wasnt thinking

Hedgemaster
05-12-2012, 08:27 PM
I have stickers on my mowers next to the keys that say "equipped with Lojack" hey anything that helps. I always take my brake off and engage my blades to make it harder to take when I run into stores...home depot for instance.

Hahaha... it deterred ME the other day.
I shut it down without turning off the blades. Couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start back up again. :o

As for the stickers, I dunno... probably not something the size of a bumper sticker.

veteranslawncaresystems
05-12-2012, 08:44 PM
im thinking 3 inch by 3 inch

yourscape
05-13-2012, 06:57 PM
would you buy bumper stickers that say

"Our Equipment is Monitored By GPS"

to deter theft

I was looking for these the other day. Was thinking one for my trailer that is bigger and a couple by the ignition on my mowers.

Apex Lawn & Landscape
05-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Ya when you say bumper sticker, should be more like trailer plaque or panel. If your trying to deter theft then your most likely pulling a trailer...and there's not much room on utility trailer drop gate, so I'd place the stickers on some kind of plexi or plastic

veteranslawncaresystems
05-13-2012, 09:32 PM
i was thinking about bumper stickers for trailers, and like 3inch by 3inch circle sticker to put on equipment