PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god

CHEESE2009
05-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Client: You didn't come by to cut my lawn, I thought you were going to!

Me: We... did it.

Client: Oh ok, I didn't look yet, I see it now. Thanks.

lawnman3fl
05-11-2012, 06:41 PM
it cracks me up when they care:D:D:D but dont even look at there yard when the pull up to there own house .. were and what the he$$:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: are they doing driving and not looking were there going but infact pulling up to there own damb house how could you not look at the yard your paying someone to take care of..lol..i guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round lol...

lawnman3 fl...

Hedgemaster
05-11-2012, 08:39 PM
With all these types of clients, you should change your name to "Short Bus Enterprises".

Steve
05-12-2012, 09:57 AM
LOL Scott, is this an old customer that has bad eye sight or something HAHAHHA

Or maybe he just missed talking to you that week?

CHEESE2009
05-12-2012, 11:31 AM
LOL Scott, is this an old customer that has bad eye sight or something HAHAHHA

Or maybe he just missed talking to you that week?

It was this client I talked about before LINK (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=16442)

It's funny how she's already causing problems, and I somehow still got stuck with her. I wasn't even interested in taking her this year because we have already gotten into so many shouting competitions with each other.

The lawn is so easy to do, but;

1. The lawn is bad luck, something breaks every time we arrive to do it.
2. She's out to make our lives hell.

Hedgemaster
05-12-2012, 08:36 PM
I think one of your customers lives here now.

Yesterday I got a voicemail for an estimate from an elderly man. Of course, no address given, just some mumbling about "grass cutting" and a phone number.

I called back today. It was like I was talking to a wall. "Are you looking for regular service?", I asked.

"Well..., I don't know - maybe..."

"I'll stop to look on Monday", I said. Ugh.

CS-LawnService
05-13-2012, 07:33 AM
recomend he call Scott ,he is used to this type customer