PDA

View Full Version : Professional Advice

Close Cut Lawn Care
05-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Hey guys, I am just starting out as a lawn care business owner, I was hoping there was a successful lawn care business owner out there who could sort of help me out with everything I am having trouble with, and answer my questions from time to time. Just someone who knows the trade and has good advice that worked for them. I really don't know where else to turn to for help, but I do not want to lose my business, and will try anything to help it succeed. If anyone is interested, message me or something and I can tell you about myself and my business, and kind of where I am at with this.

Thanks

hawthornelawncare
05-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Hey guys, I am just starting out as a lawn care business owner, I was hoping there was a successful lawn care business owner out there who could sort of help me out with everything I am having trouble with, and answer my questions from time to time. Just someone who knows the trade and has good advice that worked for them. I really don't know where else to turn to for help, but I do not want to lose my business, and will try anything to help it succeed. If anyone is interested, message me or something and I can tell you about myself and my business, and kind of where I am at with this.

Thanks

Hey man you are on the right forum for advice and such. All you have to do is just create a thread and you will have plenty of guys and gals on here giving you pointers and there thoughts on any subject. Also you should check out alot of steves podcast and maybe get one or two of his books. The books are alot of whats on the forum all put into a book but they are great and helpful.

Close Cut Lawn Care
05-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Okay, I will be sure to do that, and I will check out those books. I appreciate the help, thank you.