PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys Need some HELP here with Insurance questions...

bradsnipes
05-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Hey guys its time for me to Renew my Liability Insurance policy and i need some advice from the group. I have always had a policy with my Allstate insurance company (same as my cars) but i went to renew today and the same policy is gonna cost me almost twice as much as the last few years......they say this is due to prices increasing on everything over the last year. To me this sounds like a crock of Crap but hey, what do i know. Any advice here would help on who some of you other guys are using for your Liability insurance policies. I normally have a 1 million dollar policy each year. Thanks in Advance !!!:confused:

Hedgemaster
05-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Funny. My Allstate agent (auto) told me to use someone else for business liability because it's "not something they really deal with", and their price will surely be higher than going elsewhere.

I called several places. Ultimately I chose Erie, as the agent seemed the most knowledgeable and understood the business and what coverage was/wasn't needed.

Chaz
05-08-2012, 12:06 AM
I have my auto with Allstate and used an Allstate agent to get my quotes for different companies, because they said that Allstate doesn't do business liability. so he got me several quotes (from other companies) and went with the Hartford.

CS-LawnService
05-08-2012, 05:04 AM
myinsurance agent (cookman insurance company) found my GL with Farmer and Mechanics 489 a year 2 million dollar policy

Liberty Landscaping LLC
05-08-2012, 08:45 AM
I also had Allstate auto and they found me the hartford for gl. I cant remember the figures but now pay 1900 for two autos and a mil gl. Much much lower then Allstate I think thats about what the gl was. Good luck.