PDA

View Full Version : Stolen mower sucks

bluebird
05-04-2012, 09:20 AM
I am bummed out that someone stole my mower.
it was old but was the best at cutting tall overgrown grass.
Oh well i am learning to keep everything locked down.

Liberty Landscaping LLC
05-04-2012, 10:21 AM
What state are you in? Keep an eye on Craigslist for someone selling it.

Steve
05-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I am sorry about this happening.

What was the situation with it? How did this all happen? What should others be wary of to defend themselves against this?

lxarth
07-27-2012, 12:13 PM
That's rough. I had 2 gas cans stolen one evening while at a friends after work. Now I got 2 lengths of cable, and 2 locks. Now I lock up all the time.

The one good thing that came out of it is that I wanted to get bigger cans anyways...but it still sucks.

xandrew245x
07-27-2012, 12:34 PM
I went snowboarding at a new place once last winter, we were getting ready to leave and I set my board on the rack outside to go into the pro shop quick, 5 minutes later my board was gone. I was so furious! Went to security, and of course the camera was facing the wrong way at the specific time, how convenient. I checked ebay and craigslist for weeks, but it never showed up, was really hoping i would catch them. I'm just glad it wasn't a really expensive board.

Now anytime I go boarding and want to go to the shop or get something to eat, I leave my board with the free storage facility, not going to get stolen there :)