PDA

View Full Version : Don't have a website? Looking to get one? what if I told you...

abbot
04-29-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm not sure how much interest this will drum up on this forum. But It's a package my company has just started offering to the local area about 2 months ago. I can tell you; it's a huge hit.

We have recently started offering free custom, personalized web pages to businesses. We setup everything how you would like. Most clients choose a home page, and contact us page. (you get 3 pages maximum). These web pages are very clean and sleek. We offer the entire setup process, and design work 100% FREE. We will also host the website on our high performance servers free for 30 days.

After the 30 day trial you can do what ever you would like with your web page. EVERY client has chose to keep the hosting, maintenance, and upgrades in our hands. We are charging $24.95/mo for hosting and maintenance costs.

Just throwing it out there to the forum. I'm not sure how much interest this will generate here. I'm simply basing it off our results in MI. Every place we have advertised this there have been TONS of inquiries.

Currently, I believe we have over 20 accounts with landscaping companies for this package. This new special has generated over 150 accounts in 2 months. I figured the least I could do is throw the idea out there to you guys looking for a website.

If you are interested, PM me.

Regards,

Mitch

abbot
04-29-2012, 10:25 PM
EDIT: If you know someone outside of the forum that needs a website, I have $100 bill with your name on it if your referral signs up an account with us.

The Cleaning Doctor
04-30-2012, 03:55 AM
EDIT: If you know someone outside of the forum that needs a website, I have $100 bill with your name on it if your referral signs up an account with us.

Now that is a good deal guys

Steve
04-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Maybe show off some of the websites you created as you go to stir up more interest?

abbot
04-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Now that is a good deal guys

I would have to agree :D

Maybe show off some of the websites you created as you go to stir up more interest?

Steve,

If you visit http://webchoppers.com/portfolio

There are some examples of our work. Many of the screenshots are templates that our graphic designers helped develop for theme companies. Since I have a non-disclosure policy with most of our clients, I am unable to release their information. We do this for competition purposes since we work with many of their main competitors we have to keep things confidential.

Here is a website that was recently developed for a local community organization. Just a simple, sleek WP site with a few pages. That's really all you need as a small business.