PDA

View Full Version : hi every one

Grass Doctor
04-27-2012, 04:50 PM
hello and tks u all for ur post, this is my second year in the green industry, and so far so good. still much to learn. i am having a blast this year . last year i star whit to 2 accounts of 80 bucks 2 mow for month residential, small lawns 6,000sqf so much for the drought dint grow more than 4 accounts i gave everything i know to keep them green, lush and healthy, year round. thanks God i do landscape:D that's what keep me floating in business last year. well now i have 22 accounts whit year round contracts. getting calls every week stepping in to neighbor that have 1 acre lawns (rich clients) if could give advise from my personal experience its 2 words TENACITY and perseverance :cool: i decide to sing up in to gopher haul since i have being fallowing Steve from you tube and the several of the other successful fellas in this site. next step getting incorporated, insured and new machinery :D weeeee.

lawnman3fl
04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
hello and tks u all for ur post, this is my second year in the green industry, and so far so good. still much to learn. i am having a blast this year . last year i star whit to 2 accounts of 80 bucks 2 mow for month residential, small lawns 6,000sqf so much for the drought dint grow more than 4 accounts i gave everything i know to keep them green, lush and healthy, year round. thanks God i do landscape:D that's what keep me floating in business last year. well now i have 22 accounts whit year round contracts. getting calls every week stepping in to neighbor that have 1 acre lawns (rich clients) if could give advise from my personal experience its 2 words TENACITY and perseverance :cool: i decide to sing up in to gopher haul since i have being fallowing Steve from you tube and the several of the other successful fellas in this site. next step getting incorporated, insured and new machinery :D weeeee. why not go LLc instead of inc...

Grass Doctor
04-27-2012, 06:51 PM
what is the difference between why not go LLc instead of inc...

Apex Lawn & Landscape
04-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Www.Thecompanycorporation.com

Steve
04-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What machinery are you looking to get next?

Grass Doctor
04-29-2012, 05:16 PM
must of my cllients have fences and the gates are aroung 40 inches and no in not messing whit gates i hate fence work, bored as f.....:D i juat saw one in a pawn shop i m buying one today.