PDA

View Full Version : 1st job

corylynn1
04-25-2012, 07:08 AM
So I posted on craigslist yesterday and got a call about 2 hrs later and booked a solid account 80$ first mow cuz of the height and weed trimming amount and 60$ bi weekly unless it rains a good bit and gets high. She even has;) a garden area i may be leveling off and putting out grass seed oh and if she stays till fall leaves will surely bring good pay also. Really proud of the job after it looked amazing.

Steve
04-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Congratulations!

Did you go over to the site and check it out first? How did the actual time to perform the job compare with what you estimated it would take?

corylynn1
04-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Yeah i met with the lady that afternoon and walked the premises it took about an hr and a half in all but trimmed for about 30 minutes due to lack of checking out the ditch. It was really wet and tall and super soggy. The state contractor came by earlier and made huge ruts so I was trying to make them look as good as possible. LOL just wanted to make the best first impression possible. Bidding on a smaller 10 unit caprtment complex tomorrow and will let everyone know how that goes.

Steve
04-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Bidding on a smaller 10 unit caprtment complex tomorrow and will let everyone know how that goes.

That is fantastic! Good luck on that and keep us posted!