PDA

View Full Version : Happy

CHEESE2009
04-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Today I went and did 3 estimates.

1. Crazy lady who hungup on me out of a fit of rage yelling at me for how mad she was at her previous lawn guy.. lol... SO WEIRD man!!! Anyway, I didn't talk to her, I put a card with my estimate in her mailbox and ran back to the truck.

2. Another elderly lady who is actually really great (so far)! Got lots of work out of her, and I have 3 other clients on the street.

3. I'm so happy. This client had the most annoying lawn to do, but the MILF called me today to say they had moved (only 5 minutes away from their old home)... This house is gorgeous, and will make my life a lot easier!

I was even hesitant to send a contract to this client, because I hated their yard... Now they called me from a new home, how cool is that? DAMN COOL!

BAD NEWS: Guess who bought their old house? A competitor who will be doing some minor work for them... kinda makes me mad but I guess it helped them sell the house or something weird. Gonna go blow up the house now... brb. j/k

-

Also, congratulations to Justin for being in business for 6 years! I'm trying to fit these prostitutes in a box to ship to you, but they aren't cooperating, one might already be dead, she stopped breathing a few hours ago... sorry about that...

Apex Lawn & Landscape
04-23-2012, 08:03 PM
lol......Nice job on landing the jobs....Im still waiting for my Milf Chronicle.....One day

justin_time
04-23-2012, 09:52 PM
-

Also, congratulations to Justin for being in business for 6 years! I'm trying to fit these prostitutes in a box to ship to you, but they aren't cooperating, one might already be dead, she stopped breathing a few hours ago... sorry about that...

Still waiting at the door for the Purolator deliver man ! :p

kdexpd
04-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Today I went and did 3 estimates.

I'm trying to fit these prostitutes in a box to ship to you, but they aren't cooperating, one might already be dead, she stopped breathing a few hours ago... sorry about that...

LMFAO! Reminds me of that family guy episode with Quagmire....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW-aU0Uhe4k

Steve
04-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Crazy lady who hungup on me out of a fit of rage yelling at me for how mad she was at her previous lawn guy.. lol... SO WEIRD man!!! Anyway, I didn't talk to her, I put a card with my estimate in her mailbox and ran back to the truck.

LOL Why did you even go over there then HAHAHHAHA

Did she call back?

CHEESE2009
04-24-2012, 06:04 PM
LOL Why did you even go over there then HAHAHHAHA

Did she call back?

LOL ya she called this morning with this poor excuse;

"I couldn't find your card in the mailbox, so I hired XXX instead" LMAO

I'm so happy. Lady sounded crazzzzy.

Close call, very close, thank god she chose someone else.

Steve
04-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Are you finding that you are getting better at knowing who will turn out to be a good customer versus a bad one? Or do you still get surprised from time to time?

CHEESE2009
04-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Are you finding that you are getting better at knowing who will turn out to be a good customer versus a bad one? Or do you still get surprised from time to time?

There are so many variables that go through my mind when trying to predict how the client will respond to my service.

I don't get surprised anymore, and I'm not really set to always expect the worst either. I suppose it comes with time, you will get this foresight which let's you know what to expect.

I don't speak for everyone, but for me, knowing the race of the client can speak for itself. It's not "bad". All races have different priorities.

You'll notice that a persons race plays an enormous factor - especially if you live in a multi-cultural area like myself. For example, some people care a lot about what goes on inside their home more than outside.

-

I wish I could get more milfs as clients, they are the best. :)