PDA

View Full Version : Ariens Max Zoom

Ash75
04-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new in the industry and hope you guy's can help with some advice. Would anybody recommend an Ariens max zoom 52 or 60" mower, I'm sure that there are much more reputable mowers out there, but as a starting point as far as price is concerned? How reliable are they, and is the kohler engine better than the kawasaki?? Thanks :)

Steve
04-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Anyone have any thoughts on this mower or engine?

SECTLANDSCAPING
04-23-2012, 10:46 AM
A few searches and you would have all the info.

A kohler is not better then a Kawasaki.

A max zoom is one of the better homeowner zero turns. Its made by gravely. If your using the machine 10+ hours a week. I would get a used commercial grade mower.

Apex Lawn & Landscape
04-23-2012, 03:52 PM
A few searches and you would have all the info.

A kohler is not better then a Kawasaki.

A max zoom is one of the better homeowner zero turns. Its made by gravely. If your using the machine 10+ hours a week. I would get a used commercial grade mower.

^^^^^^^^^^ Ding Ding Ding ^^^^^^^^^^ Best answer. It all depends on the work load your trying to take on. I dont think buying a cheap mower " because your just starting out" should be the way to go. We hear it all the time here. If your planning on getting into the Business of Lawncare...Your dependability/ reliability makes your name, reputation....so why not start out with heavy duty commercial equipment that will allow you to do so? Best Of Luck Ash!

Ash75
04-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the advise, I will aim for a more commercial mower.

Steve
04-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Let us know what you decide to go with!

bluebird
04-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Is there a benefit to the straight shaft trimmers.
I thought the curved ones were not good because they had low price tags.
but I now see Stihl with curved shafts.

wandfsmall
04-26-2012, 12:37 AM
Is there a benefit to the straight shaft trimmers.
I thought the curved ones were not good because they had low price tags.
but I now see Stihl with curved shafts.

curved shaft trimmer do not have the torq of a strait shaft due to use of a spring as the shaft. and just for information sake Stihl can make a junk 2cycle just like the rest of them. I am a redmax dealer and feel they make the best trimmers on the market but the consumer stuff is nothing but a upgraded poulan motor.