PDA

View Full Version : SCAG vs Toro

corylynn1
04-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Okay fellas I demoed a 2012 Scag tiger cat with 52 deck and 25 hp. My concern s that the front of the machine is way too light and wants to bounce a ton even when owing smooth. My question is has anyone ran the toro z master professional series 5000 or 3000 if so what are the diff other than the hp. They seem to all have around the same power and they all 3 have the kawi. The 3000 series i can get out the door at 8200 and the 5000 at 9100. the scag has the suspension seat and will be out the door around 8200 as well any feed back would be highly appreciated. Thanks:confused:

wandfsmall
04-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Okay fellas I demoed a 2012 Scag tiger cat with 52 deck and 25 hp. My concern s that the front of the machine is way too light and wants to bounce a ton even when owing smooth. My question is has anyone ran the toro z master professional series 5000 or 3000 if so what are the diff other than the hp. They seem to all have around the same power and they all 3 have the kawi. The 3000 series i can get out the door at 8200 and the 5000 at 9100. the scag has the suspension seat and will be out the door around 8200 as well any feed back would be highly appreciated. Thanks:confused:

most of your mowers have the same engines and transmissions what you are buying is the deck, dealer support and warranty. The toro is a well respected brand that is very close(comes out of the same factory) as the exmark. I suggest trying them and maybe a few other brands and see what you think of the ride. As for the front of the mower bouncing that happens on every zero I have ever driven, I have found that the flex forks on the hustler help with that but every mower does it a little.

corylynn1
04-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Well i have to be honest here it def wouldnt be my first time o. z turns and tbis thing popped up so hard it honestly doesnt deel safe. think im goin wjth the toro can anyone tell me tbe differences in the pro 3000 vs the pro 5000 and a g3 thanks