PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

zippyservices
04-18-2012, 04:51 PM
My name is Paul and I have an existing lawn care business and am looking to ramp up from 10 accounts to 50 accounts in a hurry. I am hoping that you all can help me.:)

JLM
04-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Whats good Paul? I am new to this forum as well. I am also just starting over, in 2 weeks I have landed 5 monthly contracts and one property I am doing for swap (advertising). With a little cash and a big imagination you can really get the ball rollin! here is my next stratagy for gaining clients If you like it give er a shot and let me know how it worked for you!

Target Retirement Community Upscale with Golf Course.
Idea: Golf ball give away!

I was gonna post this in the forum after I got off tomorrow but I will share it with you now short story.

I ran into a guy who dives for golf balls he resales them cheap. Anyhow I bought 500 from him at .25 cents each 125.00.
Im going to go to the course this weekend and pass them out in a ziplock bag with a card attached. this will allow me to meet the guys and give a small pitch. I got permission from the course to stand outside the clubhouse
and hand out the golf balls from 9am till noon. This is a high end community and I think the gester will be well recieved. A plus to this in my opinion is that my money will not mailed or hanging on doors, it will be placed in the hands of potential clients with a short pitch and a hand shake. I want in this community and this is just the begining of my way in. I hope you liked the idea. Good luck in your business!

Steve
04-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Im going to go to the course this weekend and pass them out in a ziplock bag with a card attached. this will allow me to meet the guys and give a small pitch. I got permission from the course to stand outside the clubhouse

That is fantastic! Take some pics of this set up and I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

looking to ramp up from 10 accounts to 50 accounts in a hurry.

Do you want to do it with marketing or are would you rather buy a group of them from another local business?

JLM
04-19-2012, 07:28 PM
That is fantastic! Take some pics of this set up and I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

I will post pics asap. Gonna be a good day!