PDA

View Full Version : 3B's Lawn Care Hello!

msbrown4826
04-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Hello all! Actually I think this is the first forum I have ever signed up for! Starting a part-time lawn care business with the intent of using my 2 son's when available. Hadn't thought of a name yet (threw the 3B's out there for Brown/Brown/Brown) as just started mowing my first lawn yesterday (got with a realtor - lot of lawns!). Had initally thought of "Money for Gas Lawn Care" but sounded too needy. Looking forward to using the forum and the logo designer also. Living in the Oklahoma Panhandle makes lawn care a little dicey - we are usually in a drought - people get them started then give up by mid-July. If I use my daughter also I just need to make sure I only have 2 of the kids at a time that way it is not false advertising:).

Steve
Oklahoma

Steve
04-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Welcome to our forum!

How about Steve Brown Lawn Care?

Al Kessinger
04-18-2012, 04:26 PM
you could also use brown&sons or Browns Family Lawn Care or Steve Browns Family Lawn Care has a ring to it

kdexpd
04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
You could call it Three Guys And A Girl Lawn Service..LOL

Al Kessinger
04-18-2012, 10:16 PM
You could call it Three Guys And A Girl Lawn Service..LOL

that's actually pretty catchy

msbrown4826
04-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the replies. Actually was scrolling down replies on my phone initially and when I saw Browns Family Lawn Care and I liked it. Scrolling farther saw the Three Guys and a Girl Lawn Service and it is sticking with me. I can come up with a catchy design, change it slightly and use 3 Guys & a Girl Lawn Care and think it would definately catch some attention! May still need to rethink it - took the 3 of them tonight to finish my first job (ran out of sunlight last night) and all they did was fight and try to hit each other with the brooms. Grade school, middle school and Jr. High just didn't mesh. May have to limit it to 2 at a time so I don't get the typical 2 vs 1 that happens with 3. Name would still work, though. Thanks for the suggestion, am hoping you don't mind if I play around with it and see what happens?
Steve

Steve
04-19-2012, 05:42 PM
I am sure what ever name you decide to go with, it's gonna work out great! Keep at it!