PDA

View Full Version : getting back in the game

corylynn1
04-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Hey fellas got some questions im getting back in the game after leaving the military. my question is should i just go out and buy trailer mower and blower considering i have a weed eater or should i wait until i book my first yard. i am down for any kind of yards i also need to know if i should advertise before i get my equipment or get it then advertise or is that putting the cart before the horse. any advice appreciated. thanks:confused:

JLM
04-17-2012, 01:39 PM
To land jobs you must first be legit. Is a risk to jump right in I know but its like this if you purchase equipment now your 100% committed and less likely to fail in your venture. You must advertise to make it happen,have equipment, advertise, and you will land jobs. Go for it... Happy Cutting!

corylynn1
04-17-2012, 02:51 PM
My thoughts exactly luckily I got a good bit of cash stowed away to get the ball rolling. thanks for the reply.

Steve
04-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Welcome to our forum!

Can you ask around to your family, friends, and neighbors and see if you can take care of their property? Get a couple of them to sign up with you and then see what equipment you feel you need to perform the job. Then scale up as you go.