PDA

View Full Version : Fertilizer/Weed Control

Clays Landscape
04-14-2012, 09:16 PM
I already have a Landscaping & Lawn Care business set up with 48 weekly properties. I run solo. I currently aerate and fertilizer, lime, and such now but all granular. I am wondering the costs to go liquid. I would love to have a large tank on the truck that I can pump from with hose reel and all. I am curious as to whether any of you have this set up already.... If so, what do you have, how much start up was it, and what exactly do you spray?

Steve
04-16-2012, 08:25 PM
There are a bunch of members on here that have gone liquid. Do you know what you would like to have as your ideal set up? Have you priced the parts? Or maybe there is a used liquid fertilizer sprayer available locally?

Anyone else want to jump in here and suggest products you like to use?

Some members have talked about using natureslawn.com liquid products. Do a search on it here, you will find a bunch of discussions on it.

OziGardenGuy
04-17-2012, 05:49 AM
I can't say anything nice about natureslawn.com because I've attempted to contact them about supply in Australia on a few occasions and the silence has been deafening.

It's a shame because their products, in particular the Aerify range, look like they could be good and could suit this market.

Cheers - OziGardenGuy aka My Garden Guy.