PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

rhpmgroup
04-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi from Australia

I am just starting up my contract property maintenance business and could probably use some help and tips getting business.

Steve
04-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Welcome to our forum!

There are a ton of tips on here as well as on my lawn blog on how to get lawn care customers (http://lawnchat.com/). Do a little searching on here and read some of the blog articles. I bet you will find a lot of information.

As you go, feel free to ask questions.

The best start is to simply put the word out to your family, friends, and neighbors that you are now in business and try to get them to sign up with you. Then ask for referrals to try to get their friends family and neighbors as new customers next.

kdexpd
04-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi from Australia

I am just starting up my contract property maintenance business and could probably use some help and tips getting business.

Hey welcome to our home! Take a look at the discussion in the "Forum" section under the "General Talk" thread. I have a post called "Long Time No See" that has a lot of useful information you may be interested in.

CS-LawnService
04-17-2012, 04:16 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum .Its a nice place to chat and learn for people like us just starting out .

Make use of the information available and the search feature and Steve has some great videos available also

rhpmgroup
04-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the welcome and the tips guys.
I'll be sure to check it all out.:D