PDA

View Full Version : Women...

CHEESE2009
04-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Alright, so I was driving, and there is this 'turn' that is very dangerous and drivers should slow the hell down when going around it. Vehicles in both directions usually have to share the same lane because cars are parked all along the side of that road.

As I was making my slow turn, a car flew past me from the other side. I honked and gave the middle finger.

I get a text from my girlfriend;

"I just saw you! You honked and waved to me!"

CHEESE2009
04-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Alright, so I was driving, and there is this 'turn' that is very dangerous and drivers should slow the hell down when going around it. Vehicles in both directions usually have to share the same lane because cars are parked all along the side of that road.

As I was making my slow turn, a car flew past me from the other side. I honked and gave the middle finger.

Women

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5057&d=1333998915

myblacktruck
04-10-2012, 05:55 AM

That was funny LOL.

Steve
04-10-2012, 01:18 PM
LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHAH and that's the way it goes LOL