PDA

View Full Version : echo pas bed edger

wihoyt
04-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Has anyone here used one? Is it worth the 275 bucks? Let us know what you found with this

dpld
04-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Has anyone here used one? Is it worth the 275 bucks? Let us know what you found with this

i have not tried that unit but i am real curious to find out more on the bed reshaper they have.
it is between 500.00 and 600.00 bucks but the cutting head looks like is does a nice job.

if you go on echo's site you can watch video's.
the biggest gripe i have heard is they do not have the power to cut in beds out of untouched turf and if the soil is wet they clog up a little and need to be scraped.

i actually hope it works out for them and sells because if it does it will only lead to better more powerfull designs as well as other brands will jump in.

i have a walk behind bed shaper but it takes up space on the trailer and cost a ton to own and all of my properties the beds are kept up with so they don't need a big machine as well as the big machine can not do everything.

as i said the echo web site has video's of them in action but just like you i am looking for reveiws by users and not the manufacturer.