PDA

View Full Version : sean ropers landscaping new company in pensacola,fl

seanroperslandscaping
04-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Hi, my name sean roper,owner of sean ropers landscaping located in beautiful pensacola,fl, I have been in business since sept. 2011, this was a joint company I was starting with my father, unfortunatly he passed in dec. I lost my interest in trying to make the company go because I was home taking care of him when his cancer turned for the worst. After he passed I did not want to do nothing. I realized a few weeks after he would want me to move forward with our plan. So I promised him I would put both my brothers to work and makemy company a competitve company in the panhandle of florida. I'm also planning of putting my older sister and wife to work in the office once we can afford it. We do it al from simple mow and weedat to full service and debris removal. I have yet to see a job to small or too large for us to handle. Between myself and my brothers(clint and kevin) we have 15years experience in the landscaping field. We enjoy the work and reward from doing a great job. We pride ourselves in everything we do. That's the main thing our father has taught us. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to the gopher forum for allowing us to join. Have a beautiful florida day, I know I will.

Sprinkler Buddy
04-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forum. Summer has come early for us here in FL this year. Now all we need is the rain.

seanroperslandscaping
04-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks and we are getting some rain, been rained out last two days and prolly tomorrow too.

Sprinkler Buddy
04-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Are the ponds around your area extremely low? Many here in N Central FL have completely dried up, those that haven't been dry for years are. I have been sucking a lot of dust in the last couple years with the dry conditions we have had. lol I live in a rural area and most don't have sprinkler systems.

What kind of mowers are popular with the professionals in your area. I run Hustlers but Scag is popular with some around here also

Nice area up where your at. :-)

Time to go knock out a few yards, send the rain down here, I would love to get rained out a few days. :-)

Steve
04-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Hi Sean,

Welcome to our forum! I am very sorry about what happened to your father. Your story is very inspirational.

What got you all interested in getting started back in 2011?

How do you feel that start helped you get to where you are now?

Also, do you have any advice for others sitting on the fence, wanting to get started but just not doing it?