PDA

View Full Version : proposal and or contract or both.

mike affordable
03-24-2012, 08:30 PM
hello need help does anybody use these i have been told that contracts scare people. but need some input on what everybody els thinks .need to sure up the deal for the season with clients some how i guess.thanx mike:confused:

CHEESE2009
03-24-2012, 08:54 PM
hello need help does anybody use these i have been told that contracts scare people. but need some input on what everybody els thinks .need to sure up the deal for the season with clients some how i guess.thanx mike:confused:

Well.

A lot of people do worry over contracts, but when it comes to one basic service like lawn maintenance there should be no problem. Just keep it simple, and protect yourself.

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5033&stc=1&d=1332640959

^ hopefully you can see that... press (CTRL) and (+) to zoom

also... when doing contracts, you need to send the client TWO (2) identical contracts. Make sure the copy you get back is signed, this is for YOU.

Steve
03-26-2012, 10:46 AM
have been told that contracts scare people

Have you had any difficulties up to this point yet with using lawn care contracts/agreements?

Scott,

On your agreement, what is your view on why you ask the customer if they had dealt with another lawn care business previously? How do you utilize that information?

CHEESE2009
03-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Have you had any difficulties up to this point yet with using lawn care contracts/agreements?

Scott,

On your agreement, what is your view on why you ask the customer if they had dealt with another lawn care business previously? How do you utilize that information?

I have yet to polish off the contract, so I can't say much. I do believe it will work wonders for the business. It has to be properly translated, it's a big headache for me right now.

As for the questionnaire at the bottom, I believe that it shows that we are always looking to improve ourselves. When the client sees we are fishing for what they don't like about our competition, they will think that we may strive to better ourselves for them. Should be interesting.