PDA

View Full Version : AR1st Landscaping

AR1stLandscaping
03-20-2012, 10:51 PM
I started a buisness this year and love being outside and a landscaper. I figured it would get me through my last 2 years of college and hope that it does. I started doing this because I worked for a very large company in arkansas and thought that since I knew every aspect of the buisness (except bidding and getting buisness) that I could do it on my own. It has been good wether the last month and things are going good but they could be better. I do a really good job on every yard but feel that my work really is better than the big companies but my paycheck doesnt reflect how good we do. I inherited the mowers and took student loans for the rest of the material. I am running on small capital and finding out that the commercial jobs are hard to get. I have faith that the work will speak for it self and I will get enough residential yards to make some good $. I am open to this group and hope to learn alot from the more seasoned vets of this buisness.

Steve
03-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Welcome to our forum!

and thought that since I knew every aspect of the buisness (except bidding and getting buisness)

This is a very interesting insight! How do you feel this has effected your new business so far?