PDA

View Full Version : Gopher

Shark1611
03-20-2012, 08:43 PM
I have a number of custmers that pay a flat fee per month no matter how many times I mow there property. Can someone tell me how to set this up so it does not pop them a fee every week I mow? Example: Customer pays $200.00 a month on a contract. I mow it 4 times I want the bill to be $200.00 plus tax not $800.00.

Also if how do you set up a property managment company that has multi properties? Example: Have 3 Office Depot properties under XYZ property managment company. One is 1234 Smith Street, Somewhere USA, other is 4321 Mark Street, Another place USA, and 1423 Anderson Street, Last Place USA. I want them to read correct on my report.

I could not find this in the owners manual, I am sure it is there but have looked and looked.

I have e-mailed the support but they do not answer. I need to get this fixed asap.

Thank you much for any help.

justin_time
03-20-2012, 08:48 PM
I have a number of custmers that pay a flat fee per month no matter how many times I mow there property. Can someone tell me how to set this up so it does not pop them a fee every week I mow? Example: Customer pays $200.00 a month on a contract. I mow it 4 times I want the bill to be $200.00 plus tax not $800.00.

Also if how do you set up a property managment company that has multi properties? Example: Have 3 Office Depot properties under XYZ property managment company. One is 1234 Smith Street, Somewhere USA, other is 4321 Mark Street, Another place USA, and 1423 Anderson Street, Last Place USA. I want them to read correct on my report.

I could not find this in the owners manual, I am sure it is there but have looked and looked.

I have e-mailed the support but they do not answer. I need to get this fixed asap.

Thank you much for any help.

Here's a video that shows you how to do it

http://www.gophersoftware.com/training/weekly-cut-advanced-monthly-billing.htm

jymie
03-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Here is the page location for a bunch of other tutorials

http://www.gophersoftware.com/training/