PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here.

yellowvert
03-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Hello yall. I've enjoyed this website thus far and figured I'd introduce myself. I just joined a mid sized company out of South Florida who speicalizes in commercial maintenance and landscaping. My partner has been in business for 28 years but I'm new to this game. Its a big challenge for me to learn as much as I can and I've found this site to be very helpful, so thanks. My objective is to help grow this company as we are well equiped to take on new business. I've found its very challenging to bring in new accounts considering our area is infested with hundreds of landscape companies. I need to set us apart from the others and I'm extremly excited to take this challange on.

Anyone out there in South Florida needing plants and palms, PM me if you need anything. We grow a lot of different plants and palms at our nursery, I'd be more than happy to help anyone out.

I look forward to being a positive and productive member of this site.

Steve
03-19-2012, 02:53 PM
I've found its very challenging to bring in new accounts considering our area is infested with hundreds of landscape companies. I need to set us apart from the others and I'm extremly excited to take this challange on.

Welcome to our forum!

What kinds of things are you going to do to make your business stand out from others?

yellowvert
03-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Well, we just finished up our website. Check us out at southeastlandscaping.net I'm making a lot of cold calls and emailing management properties to see who would let us get our foot in the door with them. We are owner operated and it isn't common for larger companies to send their owner out to meet with property managers, so that's a start. I'll keep you updated and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'm new to this field. Thanks, and happy trimming to all.