PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Questions

BT2007
07-31-2007, 09:38 PM
Hello,

I have created this new post because I need some questions answered by Contractors. I am looking for information to understand the best way to advertise and market. What forms of advertising do you use? What really works?

I am working on a web project to help contractors have web sites, and want to see if this would be a useful tool and compare to other resources being used.

I have created a survey and hoping you will take it for me. It contains 10 quick questions, and would appreciate any of your thought.

Here is the link: http://www.BuilderTown.com/gophergraphics_2

Thanks again.

Sincere Regards,

Ray

www.BuilderTown.com

Steve
08-01-2007, 04:22 AM
Hi Ray,

I hope you get some feedback. Something you might want to consider is maybe giving something away to those who fill out your survey. Like maybe helping them make a website or something that you already provide.

In fact if you want to have some giveaways to promote interest in your services, let me know, I can promote it on the forum here and in the GopherHaul show.

tiedeman
08-03-2007, 10:00 PM
That is a prett neat idea

tiedeman
08-03-2007, 10:05 PM
I filled it out, one flaw that I see with the survey though is filling out the advertising dollar amount section. You need to make it clear to the people filling out the survey that they need to put in a "+" before each amount