PDA

View Full Version : Route and vehicle (Gopher software)

TiedemanLLC
03-07-2012, 10:04 PM
So anyways, I didn't know where else to post this at, but I am constantly amazed and new features that I come across with the Gopher Software. I have been using it now probably around 5,6,7+ years (I can't remember). But I am finding new things, and I kick myself in the butt for not finding them sooner.

For example, last year I took advantage of the route scheduling, by scheduling all of my jobs for each city in a route area. This way they are all on the same sheet.

What I just discovered tonight was how I was able to print my mileage log automatically on each job. Normally I keep a separate mileage sheet, but this is truly cool. And then Gopher records your usage too. I can go back in an enter the mileage too. So cool!

I always thought that I had to add the "truck" on the equipment tab each time I scheduled a job, but I found out that by just setting the truck as a vehicle in the equipment area, then adding that vehicle to each crew in the route area, it will automatically add it to each job. Sooooo much easier

Anyways, just thought that I would share.