PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for having us...

GroudEffects
03-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Gregg and my partner/good friend Chris are the new proud owners of Ground Effects Lawn Care out of Sellersburg, IN. We are new to this as we just started last August so needless to say we are still "wet behind the ears". I came here because every time I googled "Lawn care Contract" I kept seeing this website in the search results. We look forward to chatting with all of you and look forward to all the positive feedback and guidance that we may gain from here. Good luck to everyone this season. :)

Steve
03-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your business with your friend and how do you like operating as a partners so far?

GroudEffects
03-08-2012, 03:48 PM
It's not bad. We have been friends since we were in diapers and both have the same views. Owning our own business has been something we have always wanted to do. Landscaping seemed like the easiest and cheapest approach to do it. I was just separated from the Army back in August of 2011 and had a decent amount of money saved up so figured it was "now or never". We got into the season very late last year and hopefully we will see things get a lot better this year.

Steve
03-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Well I look forwards to your updates this year! It should be a very exciting season for the two of you.