PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Rouse Bros
03-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Hello,
my name is Matt Rouse, I'm 21 and am the co-owner of Rouse Brothers Lawn Care and Landscaping, LLC. We "officially" started in 2010 but have been mowing lawns throughout my neighborhood since I could use a lawn mower. More and more people asked me to cut their grass while I was on their street and word got out to their family and friends that I was doing a great job and here I am with an established business with over 52 clients(mainly residential) and a retention rate of over 93%. I decided to get an LLC because this is what I want to do the rest of my career. I enjoy being outside, beautifying other peoples lawns, being my own boss, and making money. I've read Extreme Business Tips and How to get Commercial Lawn Care and Snow Plow Customers and truly learned a lot and enjoyed reading the books so I decided to join the forum and learn more. I'd like to check out some of the templates on the forum to get more ideas for new season letters, thank you cards, and end of season letters.
Thanks
Matt Rouse

Steve
03-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum!

What kinds of topics are you looking to improve upon as you go into this new mowing season?