PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Advertisment Review

vanlue_b
03-01-2012, 12:34 PM
I just made up a rough draft of a postcard. I will be going door to door and hanging them on the door handels. The images are of the front and back of the post card.

Steve
03-01-2012, 03:47 PM
I like it. I especially like how you put a eye catchy headline on the front top of the post card instead of your business name.

What got you thinking to do it that way?

On the back, did you want to have a space before the hedge and bush trimming line?

Leon
03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
I think you have a good start however, if it was me I would put some type of picture on there. Your postcard flyer does not stand out and would get lost in a pile of mail. You only have about 10-20 seconds to get your message to the customer before they get to the trash can. Make your JUMP out from the rest. You can check-out mine if you want it on my website. I design it myself. Give the customer something to visuaolize. ww w.envisionlawn.com

Leon
Can You Envision the Possibilities...We Can

willshome
03-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Do you really need more custumers if so 10% off is not is not that crazy of a deal maybe 20% just thinking (just don't lose money)

Steve
03-02-2012, 02:24 PM
if it was me I would put some type of picture on there.

What kind of picture would you suggest that would grab the readers attention?

joselanderos06
03-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Are you going to be mailing these in an envelope?

vanlue_b
03-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks for all the reviews guys I will be making some changes. And I will not be putting them in envelopes I will be going door to door and putting them in the storm door and or hanging them on door knobs.

shadrach
03-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Have someone proofread your website - there are some spelling & punctuation errors.

Upscale2
03-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Door hangers do work, however, you should try to be efficient when doing so. Consider hanging door hangers when you are working in a specific area or hope to work in a specific area.

My personal opinion, and statistics show that you will only get a 1% or 2% return or so. So be prepared not to be blown away by ROI.

Still, I think you should try it, as you will get some response and business.