View Full Version : Magnet

CHEESE2009
03-01-2012, 07:08 AM
Whatcha think?

My truck is black by the way.

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4948&stc=1&d=1330607755

willshome
03-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Nice vistaprint door maybe cap the B L & S it breaks it up a little makes it easy to read info@BreezeLawnService.ca

Hedgemaster
03-01-2012, 11:46 AM
What size is that going to be.

If it's 17x11 I think you're wasting your money, as it will be too small to be readable at a distance.

CHEESE2009
03-01-2012, 12:04 PM
What size is that going to be.

If it's 17x11 I think you're wasting your money, as it will be too small to be readable at a distance.

686mm x 457mm, approx 27 x 17 inches.

Vistaprint... lol, can't resist their offers.

Steve
03-01-2012, 03:43 PM
I think it's gonna look cool! I can't wait to see it on your truck.

Ducke
03-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Very nice
Looks great
But why Magnet ? Why not just go for it and get it as a sticker ?

Hedgemaster
03-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Very nice
Looks great
But why Magnet ? Why not just go for it and get it as a sticker ?

Because next month Cheese will have become bored and changed his image again.

:D

brian'slawncare
03-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Because next month Cheese will have become bored and changed his image again.

not his name....just his logo

Scott- you should make a montage of all of your past logos. I think that would be cool to see...

element009
03-01-2012, 09:52 PM
these magnets aren't the best, but they work. Not sure if you've gotten them before, but they're very thin. And if you're gonna try to clean them off, don't use anything rough or it will completely rip off the color, which would be your entire black background.....that being said, looks good

P.S. Why Enterprises?? Are there other aspects of the biz aside from lawncare/landscaping or do you just like the way it sounds?

CHEESE2009
03-02-2012, 04:33 AM
P.S. Why Enterprises?? Are there other aspects of the biz aside from lawncare/landscaping or do you just like the way it sounds?

I feel like I am the captain of a space mission crew. LOL.

Yeah, I plan to have more involved with my company than just lawn related stuff. I like to leave room for anything else that might come my way. :D

I'll answer other posts in a second... I REALLY have to take a pee. LMAO

4 coffees man... worked 3pm till 4:30am...

Woke up at 4:30am before I went to work at 3pm :( i'm dead right now.

ALSO, yeah I got magnets before with Vistaprint. They fall apart pretty fast, but their cheap. Too lazy to trust anyone else just now. I just need something for the truck this season, my old magnets are useless.

CS-LawnService
03-02-2012, 05:00 AM
My vista print magnets are going on there second year not bad for free ones

just wait till they send you the free magnet offer and get one then in a couple weeks you will get another free offer .

soon enough you can have a whole collection of them so with only shipping to pay

gil500
03-04-2012, 07:02 PM
It looks real good, and will look great on a black background. It looks very professional.

686mm x 457mm, approx 27 x 17 inches.

Vistaprint... lol, can't resist their offers.

CHEESE2009
03-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Alright so I bought them, and I also for some reason bought a 'lawn sign'. No idea how that got in there, but I'm paying for it... lol.

here is the pricing;
http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4979&stc=1&d=1330995795

I was also going to get a few of these polo shirts, but they look damn uncomfortable!
http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4980&stc=1&d=1330995795

NOTE:

I love to see how Vistaprint does it's math... It says I saved 27% for the sign, yet it's not true. My price would be $17.87, therefore they ripped me off 12 cents!

Then they miscalculated for the magnets... should be $19.51... suckersssss

Hedgemaster
03-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Since I ordered snow removal bus cards, I've been getting spammed by them pretty good.

For those who have used them, how does their "FREE" offer work? Do you have to pay shipping? What about more than one "FREE" item? Do they hit you for shipping for each item?

I don't care for them, but if something is worth it, I'll give it a try.

CHEESE2009
03-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Since I ordered snow removal bus cards, I've been getting spammed by them pretty good.

For those who have used them, how does their "FREE" offer work? Do you have to pay shipping? What about more than one "FREE" item? Do they hit you for shipping for each item?

I don't care for them, but if something is worth it, I'll give it a try.

Free is basically when they lower the price of an already overpriced item. Though, it's better priced than the majority of companies out there, so the deal is there.

I have gotten a lot from them for free, due to complaining by saying, "I got my magnets but one of them was bent", they sent me another two for free... Other than that, yeah, I did get another 500 business cards for free last year, didn't have to pay what I was already going to pay in shipping for other products.

I don't remember much, but I think you always have to pay shipping, though they do keep the shipping price the same no matter how many objects you buy at a time.

brian'slawncare
03-05-2012, 08:10 PM
somehow they got my email a while back and spammed me like no other...the would always say "free 250 business cards" I would always think it was a scam so I never bothered. Are the free business cards decent quality? do they say anything like "Get your free business cards form vistaprint.com today!"?

CHEESE2009
03-05-2012, 08:21 PM
somehow they got my email a while back and spammed me like no other...the would always say "free 250 business cards" I would always think it was a scam so I never bothered. Are the free business cards decent quality? do they say anything like "Get your free business cards form vistaprint.com today!"?

There are two versions of the word free with vistaprint;

a) actually free
b) free, but with their watermark on the item (i think)

option a) does come often, and that's the only one I bother with.

willshome
03-05-2012, 08:24 PM
you have to pay shipping but sometimes you can get free shipping on orders over $30

I once got for $45.46
Small Tote Bag 1 FREE
Mouse Pad 1 FREE

FREE T-Shirt
2nd t-shirt $8.00
Ash Gray Fabric Color 2 @ $2.99= $5.98

Embroidered Hoodie $24.99 Hoodie Color Navy Extra $4.99 Extra Large $1.50

Premium Business Card 250 Blank Back Side FREE
10 oz. Indoor Vinyl Banner small FREE
Note Pad1 FREE
Car Door Magnet - Small 1 FREE
Sticky Note pad 1 FREE
Postcard 100 FREE

Shipping Charges:FREE
Total: $45.46
just have to get the right sale and click on every item

CHEESE2009
03-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Vistaprint is basically a wholesale store. They get their products for really cheap, and sell them to the public for a higher price.

A lot of these places get their product for pennies, and then sell everything like bottled water!

Vistaprint is great because they are reliable, fast, and use good quality.

They are also generous where it counts, like the time they sent me free magnets because I complained about how the delivery man crumpled the box. They aren't really the ones to blame for that, but they I suppose care a lot about customer retention.

JP Landscaping
03-05-2012, 08:41 PM
very true on vista print free items. Whenever you decide to buy from them, get as many free items as they offer and try for the free shipping for when you average the price you pay with the number of things you ordered, you're gonna realize that you paid very little for each item.

I get a free small door magnet everytime I order. Then I put it on my equipment like wheelbarrows

brian'slawncare
03-06-2012, 04:53 PM
like the time they sent me free magnets because I complained about how the delivery man crumpled the box
That is genius!

I put it on my equipment like wheelbarrows
I thought about that...like on mowers and my tractor. This way when people see you but your not by your truck or trailer, they can get your name and number...

brian'slawncare
03-06-2012, 05:10 PM
has anyone ever thought of putting vistaprint's bumper stickers on all your pieces of equipment? Kind of just for identification and incase it gets stolen?

willshome
03-06-2012, 05:24 PM
I use the small car mag as a refrigerator door mag right now. I have been thinking about the bumper sticker on everything I think its a good idea but maybe order like 100 from someone that only costs like $1 each and put it on everything tools, trash cans....

Ducke
03-06-2012, 07:40 PM
I go to the local craft market . There is a guy there that can make nice sticked weather proof and all for like $3.00 each.
that is where I got this one done at
http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4274&d=1315346499